Earlier this week, I posted a letter from NDP leader Jack Layton that is sharply critical of Bill C-61. The language used in the letter is apparently being used by other NDP MPs. The same appears to be true for Liberal MPs. Several people have sent me copies with only […]
Archive for June 22nd, 2008
Several noteworthy letters to the editor on Saturday – a terrific one from Steven Comeau, the President of Collideascope Digital and a Gemeni Award-winning producer in the Vancouver Sun, as well as a rebuttal to Corcoran's National Post piece by David Skoll, the President of Roaring Penguin Software in Ottawa. […]
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Five: The Narrow Exclusion of User Generated Content Services
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Four: Why Many News Sites Are Captured by Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Three: Minister Guilbeault Says Bill C-10 Contains Economic Thresholds That Limit Internet Regulation. It Doesn’t.
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Two: What the Government Doesn’t Say About Creating a “Level Playing Field”
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day One: Why There is No Canadian Content Crisis