David Eaves compares the U.S. and Canada on open data from the two federal governments. The U.S. emerges as the hands-down winner.
October 9, 2009
Share this post
Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
September 18, 2023
July 24, 2023
Episode 174: Chris Waddell on the Missing Context for Bill C-18 and the Challenges Faced by Canadian Media
July 17, 2023
July 10, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 178: Bianca Wylie on Canada’s Failing AI Regulatory Process
- Why the Government is Quietly Undermining Competition Bureau Independence in Bill C-56
- A Reality Check on the Online News Act: Why Bill C-18 Has Been a Total Policy Disaster
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
- Why the Government’s Draft Bill C-18 Regulations Don’t Work: The 4% Link Tax is Not a Cap. It’s a Floor.