I contributed Canada’s Digital Economy Strategy: Toward An Openness Framework to volume 8 of the Canadian Journal of Law and Technology 277-98 (2010).
Archive for December 1st, 2010
I am scheduled to appear before the Bill C-32 legislative committee this afternoon at 3:30 ET. The hearing will be streamed via audio and video.
Industry Canada has published its consultation on the 700 MHz spectrum auction. The consultation includes questions about open access requirements. The deadline for responses is February 28, 2011.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 100: David Vaver With a Masterclass on Copyright and User Rights
- The Liberal Election Platform: Government Picks Internet Regulation Over Internet Affordability
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 99: “They Just Seemed Not to Listen to Any of Us” – Cynthia Khoo on the Canadian Government’s Online Harms Consultation
- The Conservative Election Platform: Freedom of Expression Commitment Tainted By Support for Payments for Links, Restrictions on Fair Dealing
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 98: Kim Nayyer on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Landmark Access Copyright v. York University Copyright Ruling