I contributed Canada’s Digital Economy Strategy: Toward An Openness Framework to volume 8 of the Canadian Journal of Law and Technology 277-98 (2010).
Archive for December 1st, 2010
I am scheduled to appear before the Bill C-32 legislative committee this afternoon at 3:30 ET. The hearing will be streamed via audio and video.
Industry Canada has published its consultation on the 700 MHz spectrum auction. The consultation includes questions about open access requirements. The deadline for responses is February 28, 2011.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive