I contributed Canada’s Digital Economy Strategy: Toward An Openness Framework to volume 8 of the Canadian Journal of Law and Technology 277-98 (2010).
Archive for December 1st, 2010
I am scheduled to appear before the Bill C-32 legislative committee this afternoon at 3:30 ET. The hearing will be streamed via audio and video.
Industry Canada has published its consultation on the 700 MHz spectrum auction. The consultation includes questions about open access requirements. The deadline for responses is February 28, 2011.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 84: Dwayne Winseck and Ben Klass on Canada’s Wireless Woes
- Why the Liberals Have Become the Most Anti-Internet Government in Canadian History
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 83: Inside in the Industry Committee Hearing on the Proposed Rogers-Shaw Merger
- Registration for Extension: My Submission to the Copyright Term Extension Consultation
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 82: Jonathan Curtis on the CRTC’s Push to Block Botnets