I contributed Canada’s Digital Economy Strategy: Toward An Openness Framework to volume 8 of the Canadian Journal of Law and Technology 277-98 (2010).
Archive for December 1st, 2010
I am scheduled to appear before the Bill C-32 legislative committee this afternoon at 3:30 ET. The hearing will be streamed via audio and video.
Industry Canada has published its consultation on the 700 MHz spectrum auction. The consultation includes questions about open access requirements. The deadline for responses is February 28, 2011.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App