Michael Ridley, University of Guelph's Chief Information Officer, on why creators and users should oppose C-61.
Post Tagged with: "guelph"
NDP candidate and noted author and broadcaster Tom King continues to place the spotlight on copyright in the forthcoming Guelph by-election with another press release and an interview with ITWorld Canada.
The federal government is expected to call three by-elections within the next couple of weeks, with the voting set for early September. One of the most hotly contested by-elections will the riding of Guelph, which currently held by the Liberals. All three parties believe they have a shot at this […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)