The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal has issued another decision against a Canadian man for postings on two websites. The case arises from a complaint launched by Richard Warman. The tribunal issued a $7,500 penalty.
Post Tagged with: "human rights tribunal"
November 24, 2006 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 178: Bianca Wylie on Canada’s Failing AI Regulatory Process
September 26, 2023
Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
September 18, 2023
July 24, 2023
Episode 174: Chris Waddell on the Missing Context for Bill C-18 and the Challenges Faced by Canadian Media
July 17, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Why Industry Minister Champagne Broke the Bill C-27 Hearings on Privacy and AI Regulation in Only 12 Minutes
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 178: Bianca Wylie on Canada’s Failing AI Regulatory Process
- Why the Government is Quietly Undermining Competition Bureau Independence in Bill C-56
- A Reality Check on the Online News Act: Why Bill C-18 Has Been a Total Policy Disaster
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada