Campus Stores Canada (CSC) and the Canadian Alliance of Student Associations (CASA) have called on the government to remove aspects of the Copyright Act that increase prices of textbooks, arguing amendments would reduce costs for students.
Post Tagged with: "import regulations"
Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
by Michael Geist
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
November 9, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)