Liberal and NDP MPs are calling on the CRTC to name names by disclosing the identities of the companies fined under the do-not-call list. The CRTC refuses to name the names if the companies pay the applicable fine.
Post Tagged with: "name names"
Episode 89: A Special Episode on Debating Bill C-10 at the Canadian Heritage Committee
by Michael Geist
May 18, 2021
May 17, 2021
Episode 86: CCLA's Cara Zwibel on the Free Speech Risks of Bill C-10 and the Guilbeault Internet Plan
May 3, 2021
April 26, 2021
Search Results placeholder
- Debating Bill C-10 at the Canadian Heritage Committee, Part Two: A Special Law Bytes Podcast
- Debating Bill C-10 at the Canadian Heritage Committee, Part One: My Opening Statement
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 88: Ellen ‘T Hoen on Waiving Patents to Support Global Access to COVID Vaccines
- Failing Analysis: Why the Department of Justice “Updated” Charter Statement Doesn’t Address Bill C-10’s Free Speech Risks
- Conservative Party Pledges to Repeal Bill C-10