Statistics Canada is out today with more data on IP commercialization in Canadian universities. It reports that there was $55 million in income from IP last year for all Canadian universities combined.
Archive for November 7th, 2006
The Hill Times this week features a special section on Canadian innovation policy that includes an email question and answer session with Industry Minister Maxime Bernier. The answers to some critical innovation questions are instructive: You are said to take a 'consumer-first' approach to your department. If you agree with […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 51: Canada’s Urban-Rural Broadband Divide – Josh Tabish on CIRA’s Internet Performance Data
- Why “Taking On” Google and Facebook Isn’t the Cure for the Media Sector’s Ills
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 50: Ariel Katz on the Long-Awaited York University v. Access Copyright Ruling
- After the Tech-Lash: Digital Policy Priorities in the Post-Pandemic World