Rafael Ruffolo posts an opinion piece for ComputerWorld Canada that focuses on the impact of ACTA on IT industry.
Archive for December, 2009
The Canadian Press reports on a new CRTC online consultation site on the fee-for-carriage issue. The online consultation runs until December 21st.
Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
by Michael Geist
May 19, 2020
May 11, 2020
April 27, 2020
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 51: Canada’s Urban-Rural Broadband Divide – Josh Tabish on CIRA’s Internet Performance Data
- Why “Taking On” Google and Facebook Isn’t the Cure for the Media Sector’s Ills
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 50: Ariel Katz on the Long-Awaited York University v. Access Copyright Ruling
- After the Tech-Lash: Digital Policy Priorities in the Post-Pandemic World