Speaking Out

Today's article on the government plans for lawful access, extended licensing, etc. has been /.ed leading to lots of email from people wanting to do something.
The most obvious place to start is to write to our politicians — they need to hear from people that are concerned about these proposed privacy and copyright reforms.

I suggest writing to your MP parliamentary website provides an easy lookup, as well as Industry Minister David Emerson and Canadian Heritage Minister Liza Frulla. Email is ok, but print letters are much better as they will generate a response.

Comments are closed.