Andrew Cash, one of the CMCC musicians who met with Ministers Bernier and Oda, has chronicled his experience along with his views on finding solutions that meet the needs of the industry, artists, and fans.
May 19, 2006
Tags: andrew cash / bernierCopyright Microsite - Music IndustryCopyright Microsite - Canadian Copyright / cmcc / copyright / CRIA / oda
Share this post
Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government's Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
June 27, 2022
June 20, 2022
June 13, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- CRTC Ruling Signals How Bill C-11 Could Be Used To Regulate Internet Content
- The Missing Bill C-18 Charter Statement: Why Did the Justice Department Remove the Document Confirming the Online News Act Includes Payments for Internet Linking?
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government’s Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
- CRTC Chair Ian Scott Confirms Bill C-11 Can Be Used To Pressure Internet Platforms to Manipulate Algorithms
- My Appearance Before the Senate Transport and Communications Committee on Bill C-11: The Senate Starts Review As Bill Receives House Approval