Cinema Guzzo, a leading Quebec movie chain, is being sued for a rough search of some of its patrons (Guzzo searches has been the subject of some online discussion here, here, and here). La Presse reports that a Montreal woman is seeking $60,000 in damages for the way the theatre […]
Archive for July 27th, 2007
I've said my fair share on Canadian wireless pricing, but it is worth pointing to postings from Mark Goldberg and Alec Saunders on the issue. I obviously side with Alec in this particular debate as I simply don't see how the Canadian wireless prices are defensible when contrasted with many […]
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda
- Weakening Net Neutrality: How the Government’s Internet Regulation Plan Abandons the Principle of Equal Treatment of Content Online
- No Policies on Real Issues and Harmful Policies on Non-Issues: How the Government Bungled the Internet Regulation File
- As Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault Plans Link Taxes and Internet Content Regulation, Where Is Navdeep Bains?
- Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Social Media Sites Linking to News Content Without Payment is “Immoral”