Reports indicate that EMI is thinking about cutting the funding it provides to IFPI, RIAA, and other national recording industry lobby groups. Given that CRIA is promoting the use of the DRM, while EMI has dropped it, this could mean less funding for CRIA just 18 months after the major […]
Archive for November 29th, 2007
P2Pnet has coverage and the court filing.
November 29, 2007 — Comments are Disabled — News
Great parody of the making of the forthcoming copyright bill that rings a bit too close to reality.
Episode 139: Florian Martin-Bariteau on the Artificial Intelligence and Data Act
August 15, 2022
August 8, 2022
Episode 135: Co-Chair Emily Laidlaw on the Work of the Government's Expert Advisory Group on Online Safety
July 18, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 139: Florian Martin-Bariteau on the Artificial Intelligence and Data Act
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
- The Staffieri or Scott Quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between the Rogers CEO and the CRTC Chair?
- The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 136: Jeremy de Beer on SOCAN v. ESA, the Supreme Court’s Latest Endorsement of Copyright Balance and Technological Neutrality