CBC's Search Engine led off yesterday with an interview with me on the Industry Canada study on P2P and what it means for the imminent copyright reform bill. A podcast of the broadcast is available here.
Archive for November 9th, 2007
November 9, 2007 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
The AP covers next week's Internet Governance Forum in Rio. I'll be attending and speaking on several panels.
Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
by Michael Geist
January 25, 2021
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong