CBC's Search Engine led off yesterday with an interview with me on the Industry Canada study on P2P and what it means for the imminent copyright reform bill. A podcast of the broadcast is available here.
Archive for November 9th, 2007
November 9, 2007 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
The AP covers next week's Internet Governance Forum in Rio. I'll be attending and speaking on several panels.
Episode 92: A Conversation with Senator Paula Simons on Copyright, the Internet and the Future of Media in Canada
by Michael Geist
May 18, 2021
May 17, 2021
Search Results placeholder
- My Appearance Before the Senate Committee on Transport and Communications: Why Copyright Reform Isn’t the Answer to the Challenges Faced by the News Media Sector
- Null and Void: Speaker of the House of Commons Strikes Down Numerous Bill C-10 Amendments
- Guilbeault’s Gag Order, the Sequel: Time Running Out as Government Seeks to End Debate on Bill C-10 in the House of Commons
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 92: A Conversation with Senator Paula Simons on Copyright, the Internet and the Future of Media in Canada
- Secret Law Making: Liberal, Bloc and NDP MPs Unite to Back Undisclosed Bill C-10 Amendments Without Discussion or Debate