Greg Sadetsky proposes a great new year's resolution, while Miguel Tremblay laments the lack of Quebec coverage of the issue.
Archive for January, 2008
Wallace returns with his annual public domain day list, concluding that "it's your past, your cultural heritage, your public domain. Promote it, celebrate it, and use it, or we will lose it."
January 1, 2008 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
by Michael Geist
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
November 9, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong