The Supreme Court of Canada has dismissed a leave to appeal the Federal Court of Appeal's ruling that upheld the Copyright Board's ringtone decision.
Archive for September 18th, 2008
Sam Trosow notes that the Canadian Library Association has released Unlocking the Public Interest, a briefing paper on C-61.
Episode 100: David Vaver With a Masterclass on Copyright and User Rights
by Michael Geist
September 13, 2021
Episode 98: Kim Nayyer on the Supreme Court of Canada's Landmark Access Copyright v. York University Copyright Ruling
August 16, 2021
August 9, 2021
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 100: David Vaver With a Masterclass on Copyright and User Rights
- The Liberal Election Platform: Government Picks Internet Regulation Over Internet Affordability
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 99: “They Just Seemed Not to Listen to Any of Us” – Cynthia Khoo on the Canadian Government’s Online Harms Consultation
- The Conservative Election Platform: Freedom of Expression Commitment Tainted By Support for Payments for Links, Restrictions on Fair Dealing
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 98: Kim Nayyer on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Landmark Access Copyright v. York University Copyright Ruling