The annual CIRA election is underway with five seats at stake. Under the current rules, three of the positions go to candidates nominated by Nominating Committee; two positions are for member nominated candidates. This past year I wrote several times about the adoption of a CIRA WHOIS policy and the […]
Archive for September 23rd, 2008
John Caffery of the band Kids on TV warns about the effects of C-61.
September 23, 2008 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
Tyler Kinch, who was among the fair copyright attendees at the Prentice open house last December, is running for the NDP in the Calgary Centre riding.
Episode 92: A Conversation with Senator Paula Simons on Copyright, the Internet and the Future of Media in Canada
by Michael Geist
May 18, 2021
May 17, 2021
Search Results placeholder
- My Appearance Before the Senate Committee on Transport and Communications: Why Copyright Reform Isn’t the Answer to the Challenges Faced by the News Media Sector
- Null and Void: Speaker of the House of Commons Strikes Down Numerous Bill C-10 Amendments
- Guilbeault’s Gag Order, the Sequel: Time Running Out as Government Seeks to End Debate on Bill C-10 in the House of Commons
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 92: A Conversation with Senator Paula Simons on Copyright, the Internet and the Future of Media in Canada
- Secret Law Making: Liberal, Bloc and NDP MPs Unite to Back Undisclosed Bill C-10 Amendments Without Discussion or Debate