It has now been 50 days since the last CIRA board meeting and the minutes have still not been posted online. Are these delays considered acceptable by the current board? By the government representative on the board? Update (May 14, 2009): The minutes have now been posted.
Archive for May 6th, 2009
The Science, Technology and Innovation Council has released its first public report that benchmarks Canada's science, technology and innovation system against the world's innovating countries. The report includes discussion on the need for open innovation. There is no recommendation or discussion on the need for stronger IP laws.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive