Brian Bowman reports that the Manitoba Legislature is debating a private member's bill that would establish a private sector privacy law in the province.
May 25, 2009
Share this post
The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 149: Ryan Clements on the FTX Collapse and Canada’s Approach to Crypto Regulation
December 5, 2022
November 28, 2022
Episode 147: Canada’s Battle over Internet Streamers – A Cancon Story of Freedom of Expression, Algorithms and Cultural Policy
November 21, 2022
Episode 145: Why Bill C-18’s Mandated Payments for Links is a Threat to Freedom of Expression in Canada
November 7, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- Big Cost, Smaller Benefit: Government Modelling Pegs Likely Bill C-18 Revenues at Less Than Half of Parliamentary Budget Officer Estimates
- Scoping User Content Out of Bill C-11: Senate Committee Makes Much-Needed Change, But Will the Government Accept It?
- From Bad to Worse: Senate Committee Adds Age Verification Requirement for Online Undertakings to Bill C-11
- How the Government Is Using Bill C-18 to Pick Media Winners and Losers
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 149: Ryan Clements on the FTX Collapse and Canada’s Approach to Crypto Regulation