A new economic study on the costs and benefits of open access in three countries – Denmark, the Netherlands, and the UK – finds that the annual savings would run into the hundreds of millions of dollars.
Archive for July 2nd, 2009
The Hill Times features a full-page opinion piece (sub req) (PDF version) based on my recent post on copyright lobby policy laundering.
Episode 67: Tamir Israel on Facial Recognition Technologies at the Border
by Michael Geist
October 26, 2020
October 19, 2020
August 24, 2020
August 17, 2020
August 10, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- Where is Canada’s News Media Lobby Promoting Its Link Licensing Plan for Facebook? On Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 67: Tamir Israel on Facial Recognition Technologies at the Border
- Canadian News Media Lobby Group Calls for Creation of Government Digital Media Regulatory Agency
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting, Part 2: A Day in the Life of the Toronto Star on Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App