Thanks to Melissa Tessler for her assistance in creating a short mashup video on the Canadian copyright consultation. The video uses extensive clips from my longer Why Copyright? documentary. With only 25 days left, speak out today.
Archive for August 20th, 2009
Bill Henderson has an op-ed in the Georgia Straight (which btw has been providing a great diversity of perspectives on copyright) promoting the Songwriters Association of Canada legalized P2P proposal.
Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
by Michael Geist
January 25, 2021
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive