The Vancouver Fair Copyright Coalition has released a copyright consultation guide designed to assist Canadians pulling together submissions to the current consultation.
Archive for August 19th, 2009
August 19, 2009 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
Brad Fox of Strada Films posts on why progressive copyright reform should include reducing the term of copyright.
Episode 93: Lex Gill on the RCMP, Clearview AI and Canada's History of Surveillance
by Michael Geist
June 21, 2021
May 18, 2021
Search Results placeholder
- Midnight Madness: As Canadians Slept, the Liberals, Bloc and NDP Combined to Pass Bill C-10 in the House of Commons
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 93: Lex Gill on the RCMP, Clearview AI and Canada’s History of Surveillance
- My Appearance Before the Senate Committee on Transport and Communications: Why Copyright Reform Isn’t the Answer to the Challenges Faced by the News Media Sector
- Null and Void: Speaker of the House of Commons Strikes Down Numerous Bill C-10 Amendments
- Guilbeault’s Gag Order, the Sequel: Time Running Out as Government Seeks to End Debate on Bill C-10 in the House of Commons