The Vancouver Fair Copyright Coalition has released a copyright consultation guide designed to assist Canadians pulling together submissions to the current consultation.
Archive for August 19th, 2009
August 19, 2009 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
Brad Fox of Strada Films posts on why progressive copyright reform should include reducing the term of copyright.
Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
by Michael Geist
January 25, 2021
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive