Documentary Organization of Canada Proposes Exception to C-11 Digital Lock Rule
February 28, 2012
Share this post
Episode 161: Canadian Chamber of Commerce President Perrin Beatty on Why the Government’s Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous, Undemocratic Precedent
March 20, 2023
March 13, 2023
March 6, 2023
February 27, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Dongle Budget: What Prioritizing a Common Cell Phone Charging Port Says About Canadian Digital Policy
- The Latest Bill C-11 Debate: Sacrificing Freedom of Expression for Quebec Culture Lobby Support
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 161: Canadian Chamber of Commerce President Perrin Beatty on Why the Government’s Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous, Undemocratic Precedent
- The Biden Visit to Canada: Why Digital Policy is Emerging as a Serious Trade Tension
- The Government’s Fishing Expedition: Why the Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous Precedent For Those Who Dare to Oppose Legislation
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
That’s not fair!
They are discriminating against fields of endeavors! Why do they get the right but the rest of us don’t? Because I don’t make film I can’t use the video streams?