The European Commission’s Joint Research Centre has released a report that finds that online music piracy does not harm sales. The report examined the browsing habits of more than 16,000 European consumers. It found that an increase in clicks on infringing sites led to a small increase in clicks on authorized music sales sites.
March 18, 2013
Share this post
Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government's Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
June 27, 2022
June 20, 2022
June 13, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- CRTC Ruling Signals How Bill C-11 Could Be Used To Regulate Internet Content
- The Missing Bill C-18 Charter Statement: Why Did the Justice Department Remove the Document Confirming the Online News Act Includes Payments for Internet Linking?
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government’s Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
- CRTC Chair Ian Scott Confirms Bill C-11 Can Be Used To Pressure Internet Platforms to Manipulate Algorithms
- My Appearance Before the Senate Transport and Communications Committee on Bill C-11: The Senate Starts Review As Bill Receives House Approval