Last month, the University of Ottawa hosted a standing room only panel on technology and the TPP featuring Burcu Kilic, Carolina Rossini, Jeremy deBeer, Tamir Israel and myself. The panel was moderated by Loris Mirella, the lead IP negotiator on the TPP for the Canadian government. A full video of the event is posted below.
Episode 137 – The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
Episode 135: Co-Chair Emily Laidlaw on the Work of the Government's Expert Advisory Group on Online Safety
July 18, 2022
July 11, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Staffieri or Scott Quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between the Rogers CEO and the CRTC Chair?
- The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 136: Jeremy de Beer on SOCAN v. ESA, the Supreme Court’s Latest Endorsement of Copyright Balance and Technological Neutrality
- Supreme Court of Canada on Copyright: “Copyright Law Does Not Exist Solely for the Benefit of Authors”
- Why The Government’s “Policy Intentions” For Bill C-11 Don’t Trump the Actual Text