I appeared this morning on CBC’s The Current to discuss the state of Canadian privacy and the nomination of Daniel Therrien as the new Canadian privacy commissioner. Audio of the segment, which includes George Radwanski and Wayne Easter, here.
I appeared on CHRY News Now to discuss net neutrality and implications of recent changes to U.S. law. To listen to or download the podcast, click here.
I appeared on Roy Green’s Podcast to discuss Bill C-13, the Cyberbullying legislation. Listen to or download this podcast here.
I appeared on The Docket podcast with Leo Russomanno and Michael Spratt to discuss the Conservative governments new cyber-bullying / internet surveillance legislation – Bill C-13.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 88: Ellen ‘T Hoen on Waiving Patents to Support Global Access to COVID Vaccines
- Failing Analysis: Why the Department of Justice “Updated” Charter Statement Doesn’t Address Bill C-10’s Free Speech Risks
- Conservative Party Pledges to Repeal Bill C-10
- Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault Signals Canadian Government Abandoning Support for Net Neutrality
- Heritage Minister Guilbeault Traffics in Misinformation and Conspiracy Theory as Cause of Bill C-10 Criticism and Need for Government Speech Regulation