I appeared on The Docket podcast with Leo Russomanno and Michael Spratt to discuss the Conservative governments new cyber-bullying / internet surveillance legislation – Bill C-13.
I appeared on the Sunlight Foundation Podcast to discuss Canadian Lobbying Disclosure. Although lobbying disclosure is not one of my main areas of interest, I am interested in access to information and open data.
I talked to Carleton University’s Capital News about the Voltage decision. Listen to the Podcast here.
I appeared on CJSR’s Think to discuss the Fight for Digital Rights. Listen to this podcast or download it in iTunes.
I appeared on the Consult an Expert Tipcast to discuss internet privacy. Listen to the podcast here.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 95: Mark Phillips on the Federal Court of Canada’s Right to be Forgotten Ruling
- Reviving Bill C-10: CRTC Re-Opens Data Gathering Plans To Require Disclosures from Internet Streaming Services
- The Senate Bill C-10 Debate Concludes: “I Don’t Think This Bill Needs Amendments. It Needs a Stake Through the Heart.”
- The CRTC “Will Be Picking Winners and Losers”: A Report on Day Two of the Senate Bill C-10 Debate
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 94: Former CRTC Vice Chair Peter Menzies Reflects on the Battle over Bill C-10