George Geczy, owner of Battlegoat Studios, an independent game software developer, with an open letter to the Entertainment Software Association of Canada on copyright reform.
Post Tagged with: "geczy"
George Geczy, past chair of the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce Science and Technology committee, has an op-ed in the Hamilton Spectator urging the public to "be willing to stand up for your rights as a consumer of "intellectual property."
September 4, 2009 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 179: Peter Menzies on Why the CRTC Feels Broken Right Now
September 26, 2023
Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
September 18, 2023
July 24, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- What the CRTC’s New Registration Requirements Mean for Regulating Everything from Online News Services to Podcast Providers
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 179: Peter Menzies on Why the CRTC Feels Broken Right Now
- The Documents Don’t Lie, Even If It Appears Pablo Rodriguez Does: ATIP Reveals His Office Was Informed Within Minutes of CMAC/Marouf Termination Notice
- The Need for Truthful Accountability: What ATIP Records Tell Us About Pablo Rodriguez and Canadian Heritage Funding an Anti-Semite
- Why Industry Minister Champagne Broke the Bill C-27 Hearings on Privacy and AI Regulation in Only 12 Minutes
Michael Geist on Substack
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)