In the wake of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the Canadian government hurriedly introduced a series of new anti-terror measures.
Post Tagged with: "lawful access"
October 3, 2002 — Comments are Disabled — Columns Archive
Anti-terrorism Bill Could Limit E-Speechlink to on line articlelink to html archive
October 25, 2001 — Comments are Disabled — Columns Archive
Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government's Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
June 27, 2022
June 20, 2022
June 13, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Missing Bill C-18 Charter Statement: Why Did the Justice Department Remove the Document Confirming the Online News Act Includes Payments for Internet Linking?
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government’s Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
- CRTC Chair Ian Scott Confirms Bill C-11 Can Be Used To Pressure Internet Platforms to Manipulate Algorithms
- My Appearance Before the Senate Transport and Communications Committee on Bill C-11: The Senate Starts Review As Bill Receives House Approval
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 131: The Bill C-11 Clause-by-Clause Review – What “An Affront to Democracy” Sounds Like