Coming later this month . . .
Post Tagged with: "movie"
The CFTPA and Canadian Heritage have released their annual report [PDF] on the state of the industry. The report contains detailed analysis of film and tv production in Canada without (refreshingly) a single complaint about copyright. Interestingly, rather than discussing camcording, the report identifies a different problem with the Canadian […]
- “Get Money from Web Giants” Grows: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Government Working on a New Data Tax
- An Anti-Digital Agenda: Forget the Digital Policy Reboot, the Government Just Hit Delete Instead
- “Get Money From Web Giants”: Why Canadian Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault’s Top Legislative Priority is Risky Business
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda
- Weakening Net Neutrality: How the Government’s Internet Regulation Plan Abandons the Principle of Equal Treatment of Content Online