Appeared in the Toronto Star on January 8, 2007 as Time's Choice Could Prove Inspired Appeared in the BBC on January 17, 2007 as How to Help Users Help Themselves Time Magazine's selection late last month of "You" (a reference to the people behind user-generated content on the Internet) as […]
Post Tagged with: "time magazine"
Time Magazine has named "you" – the rise of citizen journalism, blogging, and user-generated content – as its person of the year. I'm not sure about the person part, but it certainly was among the most noteworthy developments. As I was preparing my A to Z year-end piece (out tomorrow), […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App