Professor Geist spoke with Jon Gordon of Future Tense, a daily radio show heard throughout the United States about the prospect for a national digital library for Canada. The conversation focused on the benefits and legal challenges.
Archive for January 13th, 2005
The Ottawa Citizen re-runs a piece from late last year focusing on the popularity of music downloading. Professor Geist comments on the exaggerated loss claims of the Canadian Recording Industry Association and highlights the benefits of P2P distribution. Professor Geist expanded on the issue in a two-part series in the […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 63: Ontario Privacy Commissioner Patricia Kosseim on the COVID Alert App
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada