I appeared on The Docket podcast with Leo Russomanno and Michael Spratt to discuss the Conservative governments new cyber-bullying / internet surveillance legislation – Bill C-13.
I appeared on the Sunlight Foundation Podcast to discuss Canadian Lobbying Disclosure. Although lobbying disclosure is not one of my main areas of interest, I am interested in access to information and open data.
I talked to Carleton University’s Capital News about the Voltage decision. Listen to the Podcast here.
I appeared on CJSR’s Think to discuss the Fight for Digital Rights. Listen to this podcast or download it in iTunes.
I appeared on the Consult an Expert Tipcast to discuss internet privacy. Listen to the podcast here.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 53: Welcome Development or Waste of Time? – A Conversation With Facebook Oversight Board Member Nicolas Suzor
- Why the USMCA Locks in the Internet Platform Liability System in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 51: Canada’s Urban-Rural Broadband Divide – Josh Tabish on CIRA’s Internet Performance Data
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)