Keynote Address at Access and Privacy Workshop, Toronto link
Archive for October 2nd, 2003
Professor Geist addressed 500 delegates as the keynote speaker to the 2003 Access and Privacy Workshop in Toronto on October 2nd. Professor Geist’s talk was titled “Privacy and Expectations”. see: Conference site. also see: Knight v. Hutchinson decision here
- Why the Government is Quietly Undermining Competition Bureau Independence in Bill C-56
- A Reality Check on the Online News Act: Why Bill C-18 Has Been a Total Policy Disaster
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
- Why the Government’s Draft Bill C-18 Regulations Don’t Work: The 4% Link Tax is Not a Cap. It’s a Floor.
- Federal Court Approves Consent Order Requiring Minister Steven Guilbeault to Unblock Ezra Levant on Twitter