The American Bar Association/International Chamber of Commerce’s Global Internet Jurisdiction survey was released this past weekend in Seattle at the ABA Business Law Section’s Spring Meeting. Professor Geist served as co-chair for the project which involved surveying hundreds of companies in 45 countries on the effects of Internet jurisdiction.
April 4, 2004
Share this post
Episode 194: CCH Turns 20 – Scott Jolliffe Goes Behind the Scenes of the Landmark Copyright Case That Ushered in Users' Rights
February 26, 2024
February 12, 2024
February 5, 2024
Episode 190: Debating Bill S-210 – Senator Julie Miville-Dechêne Defends Her Internet Age Verification Bill
January 29, 2024
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 194: CCH Turns 20 – Scott Jolliffe Goes Behind the Scenes of the Landmark Copyright Case That Ushered in Users’ Rights
- Why the Criminal Code and Human Rights Act Provisions Should Be Removed from the Online Harms Act
- My First Take on the Online Harms Act: Worst of 2021 Plan Now Gone But Digital Safety Commission Regulatory Power a Huge Concern
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 193: The Online Harms Act is Nearly Here – A Backgrounder and Preview
- Conservatives Double Down on Support for Mandated Internet Age Verification and Website Blocking: Why Can’t Canada Get Common Sense Digital Policy?