Several groups have pointed to an insufficient telecommunications backbone in arguing that Nigeria is not ready for e-commerce development.
Archive for August 17th, 2004
Telkom, a leading South African telecommunications provider, plans to push ahead with legal action against the owner of Hellkom, a satirical criticism site. Telkom's recent move to try to shut down the site has reportedly increased Hellkom's popularity.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 63: Ontario Privacy Commissioner Patricia Kosseim on the COVID Alert App
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada