Several groups have pointed to an insufficient telecommunications backbone in arguing that Nigeria is not ready for e-commerce development.
Archive for August 17th, 2004
Telkom, a leading South African telecommunications provider, plans to push ahead with legal action against the owner of Hellkom, a satirical criticism site. Telkom's recent move to try to shut down the site has reportedly increased Hellkom's popularity.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 67: Tamir Israel on Facial Recognition Technologies at the Border
- Canadian News Media Lobby Group Calls for Creation of Government Digital Media Regulatory Agency
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting, Part 2: A Day in the Life of the Toronto Star on Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App
- Forget Link Licensing and Cross-Subsidies: When it Comes to Tech, Canada Should be Focused on Competition Law and Tax Policy