The Liberal Party has launched an interesting crowdsourcing experiment. OnProbation.ca, a party-sponsored site, now includes a "feedback forum" that invites visitor to pose a question for the Prime Minister. Visitors can then vote on their favourites in a Digg-style format. Interestingly, the top vote getter thus far is a question on investing in Internet infrastructure.
March 31, 2009
Share this post
Episode 127: Lucie Guibault on Canada's Approach to Copyright Term Extension
May 2, 2022
April 25, 2022
April 11, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 28, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- No Comment: Government Moves to End Debate on Online News Bill Despite a No-Show from Canadian Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez
- Is the Government Seeking to Short Circuit the Senate Review of Bill C-11?
- CRTC Chair Confirms Bill C-11 Captures User Content, Will Take Years to Implement
- Is There Anything Less Convincing than CRTC Chair Ian Scott’s Empty Assurances on Bill C-11 User Content Regulation?
- Digging Into the Government’s Online News Act Claims, Part Two: This is “Minimal Market Intervention”?!