One day after the European Parliament held hearings on ACTA, the full text of the agreement – updated to include the most recent round of talks in Lucerne – leaked online. The leaked text includes full attribution of country positions. More details on the key changes and developments soon.
Full ACTA Leaks Again: Updated To Lucerne Round
July 14, 2010
Tags: acta / anti-counterfeiting trade agreement / copyright / Counterfeit / counterfeiting / lucerne
Share this post
Episode 161: Canadian Chamber of Commerce President Perrin Beatty on Why the Government’s Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous, Undemocratic Precedent
March 20, 2023
March 13, 2023
March 6, 2023
February 27, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Dongle Budget: What Prioritizing a Common Cell Phone Charging Port Says About Canadian Digital Policy
- The Latest Bill C-11 Debate: Sacrificing Freedom of Expression for Quebec Culture Lobby Support
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 161: Canadian Chamber of Commerce President Perrin Beatty on Why the Government’s Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous, Undemocratic Precedent
- The Biden Visit to Canada: Why Digital Policy is Emerging as a Serious Trade Tension
- The Government’s Fishing Expedition: Why the Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous Precedent For Those Who Dare to Oppose Legislation
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
Funny we have a bubble head….
…Negotiating for Canada. I have read over the first 8 pages and they are all crap. Who is driving this anyway? What is the reason for this. Please explain why my dollars are going for some minor functionary to travel the world with his/her staff on our money and come up with crap laws that don’t mean anything….who signed on to this and what was the reason? Please give us the history.
Why is this secret and not part of WTO at the least…this smells fishy like backroom back rubs and more stuff that seems to fill politicians agendas….who can I help so that I can get a awsome job after I get kicked out of politics.
I think that politicians should be able to be sued by the public for this type of stuff that is not on the mandate or part of any offical world governing body.