The Liberals will be hosting an online discussion their digital policies today at 2:00 pm ET. Industry critic Marc Garneau will host the discussion and they’ve invited me and Steve Anderson from OpenMedia.ca to comment and post our own questions.
Archive for April 11th, 2011
India’s Commerce and Industry Minister has stated that his country will not accept attempts to change global IP policies outside of international organizations like the World Trade Organization. The comments arise out of India’s ongoing opposition to the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
- What the Federal Court of Appeal Anti-Spam Law Case Means for the Interpretation of CASL