The Liberals will be hosting an online discussion their digital policies today at 2:00 pm ET. Industry critic Marc Garneau will host the discussion and they’ve invited me and Steve Anderson from OpenMedia.ca to comment and post our own questions.
Archive for April 11th, 2011
India’s Commerce and Industry Minister has stated that his country will not accept attempts to change global IP policies outside of international organizations like the World Trade Organization. The comments arise out of India’s ongoing opposition to the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement.
- Debating Bill C-10 at the Canadian Heritage Committee, Part Two: A Special Law Bytes Podcast
- Debating Bill C-10 at the Canadian Heritage Committee, Part One: My Opening Statement
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 88: Ellen ‘T Hoen on Waiving Patents to Support Global Access to COVID Vaccines
- Failing Analysis: Why the Department of Justice “Updated” Charter Statement Doesn’t Address Bill C-10’s Free Speech Risks
- Conservative Party Pledges to Repeal Bill C-10