Appeared in the Toronto Star on April 24, 2011 as Federal party platforms all offer surprises on digital policy Digital policies may not have played a starring role in the current election campaign, but neither have they been ignored. For the first time, all major political parties have devoted a […]
Episode 127: Lucie Guibault on Canada's Approach to Copyright Term Extension
May 2, 2022
April 25, 2022
April 11, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 28, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- No Comment: Government Moves to End Debate on Online News Bill Despite a No-Show from Canadian Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez
- Is the Government Seeking to Short Circuit the Senate Review of Bill C-11?
- CRTC Chair Confirms Bill C-11 Captures User Content, Will Take Years to Implement
- Is There Anything Less Convincing than CRTC Chair Ian Scott’s Empty Assurances on Bill C-11 User Content Regulation?
- Digging Into the Government’s Online News Act Claims, Part Two: This is “Minimal Market Intervention”?!