The Canada Revenue Agency has fined a B.C. man $68,000 for failing to report sales on eBay.
Post Tagged with: "canada revenue agency"
Perhaps this will get the Canadian government's attention about the need to address spam and phishing.
The Globe and Mail reports that the Canada Revenue Agency has won a federal court order requiring eBay Canada to turn over the names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of all high-volume sellers on the popular website. The CRA wants to find out whether those individuals or companies are […]
- Where is Canada’s News Media Lobby Promoting Its Link Licensing Plan for Facebook? On Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 67: Tamir Israel on Facial Recognition Technologies at the Border
- Canadian News Media Lobby Group Calls for Creation of Government Digital Media Regulatory Agency
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting, Part 2: A Day in the Life of the Toronto Star on Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App