The Globe and Mail reports on a new McGill study that concludes that intellectual property laws may be stifling innovation and that increased patent protection may hamper future innovation.
Post Tagged with: "ipr"
They may not want to tell anyone what the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement contains, but the G8 nations are willing to set a timeline for its completion. In the final statement on IPRs today, the G8 leaders "encouraged the acceleration of negotiations to establish a new international legal framework, the Anti-Counterfeiting […]
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)