Public Knowledge has created an excellent new website on the copyright implications of the Trans Pacific Partnership. I wrote about the TPP and Canadian copyright earlier this year (here and here).
Post Tagged with: "pk"
Public Knowledge and KEI have released a public letter expressing concern with the substance of ACTA.
The EFF and Public Knowledge have again expressed their concern over the lack of U.S. transparency over ACTA. The USTR released only 36 more pages (here and here), withholding over 1,000 other relevant documents.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 77: The Complexity of Internet Content Regulation – A Conversation with CIPPIC’s Vivek Krishnamurthy
- Beware the Unintended Consequences: Some Warning Signs for Canada from the Australian Government Battle With Facebook
- The Copyright Bill That Does Nothing: Senate Bill Proposes Copyright Reform to Support Media Organizations
- Circumventing Parliament: How Bill C-10 Dramatically Reduces Parliamentary Oversight and Review Over Broadcast Policy
- Afraid to Lead: Canadian Government Launches Timid Consultation on Implementing Copyright Term Extension