Ira Wagman puts the Canwest – Shaw deal in context, noting that media concentration in Canada is a direct consequence of a broader media policy.
Post Tagged with: "wagman"
"What this is really about is a profound lack of imagination by all involved."
If you aren't reading Ira Wagman and Dennis McGrath, you are missing essential analysis of the CRTC New Media hearings.
The CRTC New Media hearings get underway today. There is coverage from Canwest and Ira Wagman, who discusses what to look for in the upcoming CRTC new media hearings. Together we'll be posting daily updates on the hearings.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
- What the Federal Court of Appeal Anti-Spam Law Case Means for the Interpretation of CASL
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)