The annual CIRA election is underway with five seats at stake. Under the current rules, three of the positions go to candidates nominated by Nominating Committee; two positions are for member nominated candidates. This past year I wrote several times about the adoption of a CIRA WHOIS policy and the […]
Archive for September 23rd, 2008
John Caffery of the band Kids on TV warns about the effects of C-61.
September 23, 2008 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
Tyler Kinch, who was among the fair copyright attendees at the Prentice open house last December, is running for the NDP in the Calgary Centre riding.
Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
by Michael Geist
May 19, 2020
May 11, 2020
April 27, 2020
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 51: Canada’s Urban-Rural Broadband Divide – Josh Tabish on CIRA’s Internet Performance Data
- Why “Taking On” Google and Facebook Isn’t the Cure for the Media Sector’s Ills
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 50: Ariel Katz on the Long-Awaited York University v. Access Copyright Ruling
- After the Tech-Lash: Digital Policy Priorities in the Post-Pandemic World