Brad Fox, who is working with the CFTPA on its net neutrality submission, discusses the issue in this post.
Archive for June 29th, 2009
CBC's Cross Country Checkup has posted the podcast of the recent program that focused on Internet privacy and lawful access. I appeared along with Public Safety Minister Peter van Loan.
Appeared in the Toronto Star on June 29, 2009 as Ministers Finally Embrace Canada's Digital Future With attention mounting on the need for a national digital strategy, Industry Minister Tony Clement brought together 150 leaders from across the country last week for a major conference called Canada's Digital Economy: Moving […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App