The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has announced plans for three information sessions on the ACTA text in Canberra, Sydney, and Melbourne. Canadian officials have yet to provide any public briefings.
Archive for November, 2010
The CRTC on Thursday gave Bell Canada the approval to implement usage-based billing to wholesale customers. The decision reversed several key conditions it previously imposed on Bell.
Episode 58: "An Earth Shattering Decision" – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada's Uber v. Heller Ruling
by Michael Geist
Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
June 29, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 15, 2020
June 8, 2020
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology