The Canadian media continues its coverage of a possible Quebec constitutional challenge. Professor Geist comments on the implications for the National Post, Ottawa Citizen, and the Globe and Mail. see: Privacy Law Likely to Face Challenge also see: Privacy: 'This is the Big Kahuna'
Archive for December 31st, 2003
Professor Geist comments on reports that the Quebec Attorney General has obtained an order that allows it proceed with a constitutional challenge against PIPEDA. Professor Geist notes that the order enables the province to proceed with a challenge at any time. see: Federal Privacy Law to Face Legal Challenge
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong