Professor Geist's regular Toronto Star Law Bytes column (Toronto Star version, HTML backup article, homepage version) provides an A to Z look back at the year in technology law in Canada. The column focuses on leading cases, legislative developments in the spam and privacy world, and emerging copyright policy concerns.
Archive for December 15th, 2003
With recent reports that VeriSign is considering a relaunch of the Site Finder service, Professor Geist comments in the National Post on the service and its implications. see: Firms Must Be Sensitive To Privacy Issues also see: True Extent of Music Piracy Unknown
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong