I’m delighted to announce that Gabrielle Hannah Geist was born on Saturday, December 20th at 6:40 pm. Mom and her brother and sister are all doing great! see: Music Giants Lose Key Fights Against Pirates
Archive for December 22nd, 2003
Professor Geist comments in the National Post on the recent Verizon v. RIAA decision in which a U.S. appellate court dealt a serious blow to the RIAA's current litigation strategy of suing file sharers. see: Music Giants Lose Key Fights Against Pirates also see: Bill 31
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
- The Staffieri or Scott Quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between the Rogers CEO and the CRTC Chair?
- The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 136: Jeremy de Beer on SOCAN v. ESA, the Supreme Court’s Latest Endorsement of Copyright Balance and Technological Neutrality
- Supreme Court of Canada on Copyright: “Copyright Law Does Not Exist Solely for the Benefit of Authors”